PHP/XHTML - one static page targeting iPhone/blackberry/etc
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $70 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
Timing This is a simple project. I expect to select a coder and sign off on this project today. If you are not immediately available, do not bid. Demo I expect bidders to provide a URL to a site that can demonstrate their ability to deliver the requirement. If I like what I see, I will ask you to make a simple change to the site, to prove that the site is controlled by you. If you cannot provide a demo of a site targeted at mobile devices, please do not bid, you will be wasting both your and my time. Requirement I need a PHP based XHTML page that identifies mobile handsets (UserAgent) and adjusts the content as required. It should specifically support the iPhone, Blackberry as well as generic xHTML/WML as well as standard browsers. The content to be displayed will be static and will consist of background image, text, and links. The only dynamic action will be to identify the UserAgent to decide which version of content to generate. Where devices do not support media (e.g. background image) this should be dropped. The successful bidder will be given the final design to implement and should be prepared to finalize the project within a couple of hours. Deliverables consist of PHP script plus any support media, files necessary. Feel free to ask any questions, however I expect you to know more about how to implement this solution than me. I look forward to your bids.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Sep 16, 2009 3:33:20 AM:
Folks, I am looking for web sites targeted at mobile devices. If you only have demos that target standard browsers, then please do not bid. Thanks
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online