Objective C developer for ios with Web Services knowledge needed
This project received 29 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $725 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
I have an ios application that works with the Instagram API's. I need someone to review our code and make the following changes.
1. I need the app to use a Client ID when logging in a user by pulling the Client ID from the Database. (currently it's hardcoded into the app)
2. The app needs to use a new Client ID for each new user when they login, by looping through the Client ID's in the DB. I'll have a series of Client ID's in the db, we'll rotate through them over and over again with each new user.
3. We have an IAP where users can upgrade to a Pro status, I want to disable Ads for anyone with Pro status. User credentials are stored in a DB.
4. Add the Flurry SDK to the App
5. New user registration is handled through an custom API/php file. New users are supposed to receive an initial Coin Count of 200 coins, some users are getting the 200 coins during registration, some are not.. need to trouble shoot why some users are not receiving the initial Coins.
6. Need to force users to have to relogin to the Application if they close the App on the device.
7. Change the api call to an SSL request (https:)
Once you have a chance to understand the code I suspect this shouldn't take more than 2 - 4 hours.
Automated bids will be ignored, please indicate in your message if you have experience with the Instagram API, PHP, Mysql and ofcourse Objective C.
* Please also indicate if you have experience with Verifying Purchases (or other solution), we have a problem where Jailbroken devices are able to make iap purchases without actually paying through iTunes, this will be a followup project *
** Please Note the following Milestone process **
The first milestone will be released after a working IPA is given for testing and considered working
The second and final milestone will be released after the Source Code is given and the App has been submitted to iTunes Connect
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online