Basic image gallery script
This project was awarded to arbalet for $80 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a basic image gallery script made that does not require a database.
It should work like this
- There should be a thumbnail page with pagination
- There should be full image view page
- There should be a '<php include' that allows the latest 4 images to be displayed elsewhere
- It should not require a database
- It should written be in php
- It should create thumbnail images automatically to a fixed size 145 pixels by 145 pixels. it should always make thumbnails this size even if the original full size image does not have those proportions, it should crop the thumbnail to fit 145x145 pixels.
- It should add a watermark automatically to the full size images in the bottom right corner.
- It should automatically resize full sized image to a custom size.
- It should automatically create a heading (not page <title>, just basic text) for the image on the full size image page based upon the file name. For example file name: [url removed, login to view] would display a heading called Big Red House
- It should display images newest first
- It should be as simple as possible, it should work like this: Uploading the full size file to the directory, then loading up the admin page to 'execute' the resizing, create thumbnail and generate watermark. After those have been automatically generated it should be added to the image gallery.
I need this fairly quickly, so any more than a few days max is too long.
You may base this on other free image gallery scripts as long as it does what I require if it makes you bid cheaper.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online