Fashion brand website
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $242 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Zoo Uniform is a new clothing brand that is now looking to establish its presence on the Internet by launching a website.
We decided to start off with a light website, probably in PHP, that will have no ecommerce functionalities (we are using a provider for this, and our light site will link towards the ecommerce one).
We already have a web designer who will realize all the design templates for the minisite. However, he has no coding experience and we need someone to do that!
Here is what the site will be composed of:
- a homepage with a choice of three languages (we will provide the content - we don't need any translation work),
- two sections presenting the brand, bearing tabs, mouse over and images as well as text for content,
- a section in which visitors will be able to find in which shops we are distributed (along with maps),
- a section showcasing our collection of clothes, using a slideshow tool,
- a press section showing press articles we're featured in, again using a slideshow,
- a contact section including tabs, text and images,
- a news section showing posts, comments and ranked by categories (such as a blog),
- links towards our online shop and official blog (no technical work to do on this),
- a legal section including text,
- links towards our social websites pages,
- a simple administrator back end in which we could update the content.
It is thus a very simple website that we will upgrade in the future.
What is the best timeline and price you could offer us?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online