Magento Work 3-days (Phase IV)
This project was awarded to weblaunch for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
You are bidding on a 8-9 hours a day/ for 3 days to modify a custom extension for the open source ecommerce software Magento. A full design document will be provided to the successful bidder.
This is stage two of a many stage project. The successful completions will likely result in being awarded future stages (total of 3).
After the completion of all 5 stages an annual maintenance contract may be awarded.
1) This will be accomplished using a modified version (extension) of Magento
2) A custom Extension will need to be created so the core files are not modified. This allows security and other updates.
3) Template files and php templates can be modified as these will not interfere with the core files
4) The basic interface will be very similar to regular magento. Multiple product fields will be set up as options and or as a configurable product.
5) Options selected will generate a pdf populated with the selected options and standard attributes and some programmatically derived data.
6) Coder will use object oriented programming. This will be based around a class called “Specification” This class will have properties that correspond to all the data fields in the magento page and a new table in the database. It will also have methods for, CRUD, some programmatic string manipulation, generation, storing and emailing created pdf.
7) ALL CODE MUST BE DOCUMENTED IN ENGLISH
8) A full design document will be supplied to the winner of this bid.
9) Coder will be required to take 30 minutes per day to write a written report of progress.
10) Coder will be required to be available 30 minutes each day to communicate via chat.
11) Coder must be proficient in English.
12) Payment will be made each week on receiving code WELL DOCUMENTED IN ENGLISH and the five daily reports.
A bonus is possible for quick completion.
Based on performance additional phases of this project could be awarded.
I will need to see examples of you work. All strong OOP php coders are invited to bid but those who can show experience in Magento will have a better chance of winning this bid. If you have experience in Joomla, phpBB3 or Gallery2 please let me know as those will be used in other parts of this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online