Need to write a simple spider for Advertising9.com
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $105 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
1) When a keyword is entered and the search button is pressed, create hyperlinks programmatically for each search engine with the search keyword attached to the link as a query string. For example, if someone searched for keyword car, then the query string for Yahoo search engine should be as follows :- "[url removed, login to view];_ylt=AicyF7iBM0devOAVQ9z1nuGbvZx4?p=car&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-900"
2) Once these query strings have been created and placed in a hidden place in the home page, i want the spider to be triggered off, which will crawl the query string links and click open them in a new tab as an human would do.
Other notes :-
3) These query strings must be hidden to the users otherwise it will look ugly. It shd only be visible to the spiders.
4) The query string for google search engine should follow the respective country domains from which the user is running the search, for example if someone searches for car in UK, then the country domain [url removed, login to view] must be used in the query string.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online