multi-store ebay api Integration
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have two eBay stores one in Spain and another in France
What we require is a multi-lingual e-commerce front end and a multi-store admin panel that is Integrated with the eBay API and other sales channels
The very minimum we require is an
* Inventory Management system that can manage the stock levels across these multi-stores.
* eBay Listings Management, Create, modify, and manage eBay Auctions listings from the control panel of our company websites’ product catalog.
* Schedule an unlimited amount of eBay Auctions and Listings without incurring any eBay Scheduling fees.
* Create listings in moments using custom tailored listing templates and wizards.
* Avoid re-typing product descriptions and auction settings, store all product information in product records in the product catalog of your website and retrieve it with a click when listing the item on eBay.
* Enable automated listing and let the system create new listings or re-list until inventory is depleted to a designated level.
* Image Management, a centralized image collection for products listed on eBay and on our company website.
if you can provide examples of previous system that you have done would be an advantage
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online