2 Small Projects - PNG to HTML & 'OnClick' HTML/JS Coding
This project was awarded to SSADeveloper for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
2 quick and easy jobs:
1. Take the attached image and break it up into HTML as follows:
- the orange map area AND orange text box for "Other upstate counties" should link to <a href="#00">
- the purple map area AND purple text box for "Manhattan and suburban counties" should link to <a href="#01">
- the small white map area AND white text box for "Bronx and Richmond counties" should link to <a href="#02">
- the grey map area AND grey text box for "Kings and queens counties" should link to <a href="#02">
- the light blue map area (bottom right) AND light blue text box for "Long island counties" should link to <a href="#03">
- the red map area AND red text box for "Mid-Hudson River Counties" should link to <a href="#04">
- the blue map area (top left) AND blue text box for "Rochester area counties" should link to <a href="#06">
- note: here is no "#05" on purpose.
Final deliverable = PNG files & html code assuming the images are all hosted in folder is '/images/map/'.
2. Visit this page [url removed, login to view] and view source for the green button on the right hand side that says "Click here to request an insurance quote." Modify the current code so that when clicked it not only accesses the anchor point "#quote" but also activates the "name" form field automatically with onClick or a similar feature so the "name" text box gets highlighted.
Final deliverable = html code and minimal js if necessary. This solution MUST be compatible with Safari, FF, & IE.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online