FASTEST scrapper/automation CHALLENGE for $1000
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $677 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
[url removed, login to view] is an agregate site. It takes jobs from everywhere.. [url removed, login to view], careerbuilder, and 2000 other web site. every site online that has jobs from mc donalds to nike's web site, it takes jobs from every site online and list it in indeed's web site. it just list all of the jobs and you have to click on each link and apply.. every site has different registration process.. if you want to see how it works go to [url removed, login to view] type in programmer and los angeles and you will see a list of jobs for programmers in los angeles... than u have to go to each site and create account on each job site and apply.. applying for jobs online takes a very long time.. if you are unemployed it takes you 3 hours everyday to apply for jobs because every site has different registration process.
our web site is simple. we are making a web site that does 2 things
1) our site will have all of the jobs from indeed (only los angeles jobs) so you need to write a scrapper to get all of the los angeles jobs from [url removed, login to view]
2) we need an automation bot that goes into each site on indeed and automatically apply for the user so the user doesn't have to spend 3 hours a day applying for jobs. so you have to write something that will go through each of the 2000 sites on indeed and automatically apply for the users.
There are 2000 site on indeed and each requires different registration process, you can finish each site in 20 mins once you get good.
Payment for this project is $[url removed, login to view] per site * 2000 sites = $1000 (including indeed)
Most of facebook was built in one day so this is only for programmers that are very experience and very fast.
If you want this project answer the question below
1) what programming language will you write the code in and how many years do you have experience in it?
2) There will be millions of users , will your script be able to handle 1 million people using it? how fast will it take to apply to 2000 sites for each user? speed is very important..
3) Have you done something similiar to this before?
4) i have other projects as well what other programming language do you know and how many years of experinece do you have?
5) can you start now?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online