DevOps Engineer - open to bidding
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $161 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Go build the next great thing with SendGrid!
We are looking for a Sr. Ops Engineer. You will actively participate in the engineering process and take our production environment to the next level of stability, scalability, and automation.
Some background on SendGrid:
- We have roughly 800+ servers in 5 different locations. The bulk of our servers are dedicated servers hosted with SoftLayer, Limestone, and Steadfast.
- We also have our own colocation facility with our own servers.
- We run Linux, CentOS and Ubuntu.
- We have a very complex environment with our own proprietary software.
- We also have hundreds of databases in MySQL.
What you'll do:
- Help improve our uptime and scalability through better processes, infrastructure, and automation.
- Participate actively in the engineering process
- Troubleshoot issues with hardware, software, applications and network.
- Configure servers and network.
- Continually document and expose configuration processes and policies.
- Prioritize tasks and work independently, while interacting with other product and engineering teams.
If you are interested, I look forward to hearing from you at alina@[url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online