Restaurant photo shoot: Facilities, Staff and Products
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £40 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetmin £36 GBP / hour
I am working on a website development/re-design for a restaurant website. It's a well known London restaurant that serves generally light food, salads, deserts, etc.
In scope for the new website I am proposing the owner for the creation of a proprietary and professional image bank, since the photos that they currently have are very low quality and amateur, shot by the staff with normal cameras or their phones. This image bank would then serve not only the website, but also if they want to create a flyer or brochure in the future.
Their product is appealing as they have salads, ice creams, fruit etc., which is always very colourful and if shot by someone who knows how, will produce high quality results.
They have around 40 products and I would expect at least one photo of each, plus about 10-15 close up photos of some of the best products. Addtionally I would need around 5 - 10 pictures of the restaurant facilities/environment and also individual staff pics on their uniforms and performing their jobs - about 15 members of staff.
The job will be done at an hour to be agreed with the restaurant's manager - probably early morning - and the location is central London, U.K.
What I would like to get from you:
- Hourly rate. I expect this job to take up to 2-3 hours maximum as the products will be all ready and the space is small
- Please send me a maximum of 5-10 photos as example or 1 or 2 reference websites where I can see your work
- Please state similar experiences, i.e., shooting food and/or restaurant and people
- Please DO NOT send me huge lists with references, sites, links, etc as I won't have time to process them all
- Please DO NOT apply to this project if you have noi experience in similar jobs
- Please confirm your terms and that you deliver the photos in Hi-Res burnt in a DVD
- Please include as optional cost your fee to edit/improve/enhance the same images
- Please confirm that your travel expenses are included in your hourly rate
Please come back to me in case you have any questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online