Talented Game Artist
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $8817 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetmin $5000 USD
Serial entrepreneur is looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professional Game Artist to join as a co-founder to a new mobile gaming company. We embrace those who see things differently and, aren’t afraid to experiment.
As Game Artist, you will be responsible for defining creatively the overall look and artistic approach for the game. production of animation and illustrative material which indicates the visual atmosphere and graphical design for the game.
Your tasks as a Game Artist will include:
- Responsible for defining creatively the overall look and artistic approach for the game
- Create accurate, visually interesting, functional, stylistically accurate asset.
- To make sure that the game looks like a real piece of art for gamers to enjoy
- Item, Background and Character art
- Concept and mock-up art
- Promotional art assets
- Animations and visual effects
- 3-5 years in a production art role
- Lives and breathes the world of gaming
- High degree of creativity and proven traditional and computer art and design skills;
- Excellent technical drawing and vector art work skills
- A great 2D and 3D art portfolio including a range of appealing styles
- Good understanding of what makes a game visually appealing and fun to play;
- Understanding of industry-standard
- Strong knowledge creating animation
- Flexible with art style and can work in multiple genres
- Motivated and driven to face challenges
- Ability to hit tight schedules as required
- Produce art ranging from rough thumbnails to print quality images
- Ability to communicate effectively with member of all teams
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online