osCommerce template customization
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $274 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Looking for customizing of osCommerce template.
The website is to be found here: [url removed, login to view]
The template can be downloaded here: [url removed, login to view]
Things I want to have done are the following:
1. My website will be purely for wholesale, and only informative. It gives a general idea about products, possibilities, but no pricings or stock (we don’t keep stock, and pricing differs from order to order). Customers have to contact me by email to discuss details, including quantities, pricings. The complete Shopping cart functionality should be turned off. This includes shopping cart, Currencies; Create an Account page, Prices in all pages + subpages. 1 text-block per product is enough for this moment. Things like “model”, “manufacturer”, “quantity”, “weight” can be turned-off. Also the drop-down menu “available options”. “Tell a friend” also can be turned off. “Reviews” also can be turned off”. I do like assistance to find the right html (?) code so when I write content I can make different formatting myself.
2. The structure of the menu should be changed a bit. Homepage – What’s new – can stay. “Specials”: here can come CATALOG (same as categories, overview of all my products). “Create and account”: this account function can be completely removed: here I intend to make a lot of text (explanation about our company, our mission, references, etc. purely informative). “Contact Us” page should add text: our complete company address (2x: 1 address in China, 1 in Holland)
3. Details: there may be a number of smaller details that need to be done: i.e.: “search entire store”->”search entire site”. “Manufacturers” -> still have to think what to do with that. Please give me opportunity to discuss smaller details while we are working on it.
4. Assistance with filling the shop. Just advice needed! How can I do it quickest? I am doing everything now by hand, online, but it is going slow!
5. Banners: there are a number of banners which should be replaced! I will provide text + pictures. Need your help to make the banners.
6. Temporarily disabling extra languages. Now I just need English. Maybe later want to turn on extra languages again.
7. The platform is now osCommerce 2.2. Does it make sense to update this to 2.3.1?
8. Make a larger place for the logo, so it can be placed bigger and more prominently.
I will give my full 110% support, provide pictures, content.
For all of the above I have screenshots with markings and notes on them to make my requirements even more clear. However; it is my wish to work with a freelancer that understands my needs and general instructions and carries out most of the job from there independently.
Freelancer I am looking for has the following qualifications:
* The more reviews, the better
* The higher the project completion rate, the better
* Good communication and English skill, independent thinking
* Specialization in osCommerce is a must. I have no time for practice sessions.
More jobs to come, long term relationship is desired.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online