Photography post processing
This project was successfully completed by oscarhasengruber for $6 USD / hour in 15 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
Completed In15 days
I am an owner of a professional photography studio that specializes in weddings, events and studio sessions. I need a photographer or designer that works in Adobe Lightroom 5 and can do the following things according to my specifications and some of personal artistic input:
- sorting and deleting photos
- syncing multiple camera capture times
- organizing photos into logical galleries
- applying basic presets (sharpening, clarity, saturation, etc.)
- correcting exposure and white balance
- synchronizing corrections for multiple shots
- correcting photos from multiple cameras to match in color and exposure
- cropping photos if needed
- light retouching for some areas of the photo if needed (for example, sharpen eyes, smoothing face, darkening/lightening backgrounds, etc.)
- exporting the photos according to provided specs
I need someone who can correct about 100 images per hour and complete each job within a week. I prefer using Dropbox for import/export.
Right now, I have a wedding pending corrections. It has about 900 photos total. It should be edited down to about 500 images, which, should take about 7 hours to correct. I have ongoing photography events and, therefore, this project can become continuous as well.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online