Product animation and illustration
This project was successfully completed by animotricks for $463 USD in 15 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In15 days
We need a professional 3D animator/illustrator who will illustrate our patented folding skateboard how to unfold and fold mini folding skateboard, also how to attach and remove a handle post from the skateboard.
1. A kid unloads a backpack from a kid’s shoulder.
2. Open the backpack and takes out a folded skateboard and a compressed handle post.
3. Unfold skateboard, extend a handle post, and unfold the handlebars.
4. The kid attaches the handle post by push into a slot on the front of skateboard.
5. The kid holds two handlebars and step one foot on the board and other foot pushing to go
6. The kid is riding the skateboard with two feet on the board now.
7. The kid stops, remove the handle post, and unfold the handlebars.
8. The kid compresses the handle post to same length of the folded skateboard, and unfolds the handle bars.
9. The kid folds the skateboard also.
10. The kid put the folded skateboard and compressed handle post into the backpack and zipped up
11. The kid puts the backpack on the shoulder and walk away.
12. Need soft background music
We will provide STEP, PDF files, and photos to animate and illustrate.
1. You need to color the handle post, and folded and unfolded skateboard from the drawings.
2. We will discuss the color selection.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online