Marketing Analysis and Report/Presentation
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $553 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
This project is for one of the largest and best respected nonprofit fundraising organizations in the U.S.. My growing, strategic marketing consulting firm has recently completed a telephone survey of the nonprofit's donors to identify what to say, how to say it, and to whom to say it, in a new fundraising campaign that is being developed that will maximize their funds raised. We need to analyze the results of this survey, develop Conclusions, supported by Key Findings, as well as develop Recommendations, based on the survey, regarding a marketing strategy for the nonprofit that will help them achieve record-breaking fundraising success.
I will provide cross-tabulations of survey results, a copy of the research proposal/plan with research objectives, a PowerPoint template and examples of previous similar presentations. The successful freelancer candidate will be able to work with these tools to:
* Identify/interpret key findings, conclusions and implications
* Prepare, in PowerPoint statistical graphs, tables, and creative visuals to report those key findings
* Write suggested recommendations for marketing strategy that are well supported by the conclusions from the research withi
* Turn the project around within 3 to 5 days
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online