Prestashop quantity fix
This project was awarded to mangkuutama for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
My ultimate goal is to rebuild my current Oscommerce-shop to the Prestashop platform.
I will break down the changes for Prestashop in a few projects, this is the first.
If your work for this project is to our both satisfaction, you will have priority for the coming projects.
All projects will include back- and frontoffice changes, I have a fresh prestashop working, with a template and some of my products installed. You will be working on a working test-domain.
This is the project:
1. Fix header-buttons of module “TM Headerlinks” (see original template
[url removed, login to view] )
2. Fix search button
3. Gallery view (grid-view) instead of product-listing (enlarge image when click image), 3 products aside.
4. Insert new field: Quantity blocks. A customer can only order a multiple of this quantity.
The quantity if manually entered by customer must always round up to a multiple of this quantity. See next point.
5. Apply design for ordering, see attached example file. Specifications
(5.1) Each product has a price (€ 1,45 in example)
(5.2) For each product there is a quantity block (5 in example, can also be 1)
(5.3) Some products have a bulk-price (€1,20 in example) in combination with a bulk-quantity (20 in example)
(5.4) The dropdown-list indicates multiples of the quantity block, in example: 5, 10 and 15
(5.5) In this example, next comes 20. This is a bulk-quantity, therefore the bulk-price (€1,20) is indicated. There must be the text “per mastercarton” prior to this, as in example.
(5.6) The max quantity shown in dropdown-list is 10xbulk-quantity, this is 200 (10x20) in example. If no bulk-price is available, this limit is 15x quantity-block (not in example)
(5.7) The next line in dropdown-menu is “Other…”. This must give the possibility to enter manual quantity. The quantity must round up to quantity block. (E.g., is someone enters 51, in this example it must be round up to 55)
6. Fix magnify possibility, as indicated in example picture.
7. Edit import-csv so I can upload the required fields (quantity-blocks, bulk-price, bulk-quantity)
If you need any more details, please send pm.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online