|I would like to hire a Fashion Designer
||GOSWOLE India's widest ambit of active wear
||Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Product Design, Product Management, Label Design
||Mar 25, 2017
||Mar 25, 20175d 12h
|structural engineering - project management - project planning - wbs
||case study analyze
||Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Project Scheduling, Product Management, Engineering Drawing
||Mar 24, 2017
||Mar 24, 20175d 5h
|Production technology management in generic terms
||I want someone who's an expert in Product management and got good informaion in
"FACTORY PHYSICS" book
||Product Management, Physics
||Mar 22, 2017
||Mar 22, 20172d 14h
|Product and Business development Manager
||• To manage and grow Rock & Raw Operations in existing markets including the UK, USA & EU.
• To establish and grow Rock & Raw sales in China.
• To oversee and manage existing Rock & Raw operations in the UK and the USA.
• To develop Rock and Raw operations in China.
Duties and responsibilities
Business Growth Product
• Liaise with director to establish business growth targets.
• Liaise with director to establish direction of growth and contribute to implementation.
• Contributes to the development of sales strategies and setting of sales targets
• Drive business growth assisted by junior team members
• Contribute to sales growth within existing markets (UK, EU & USA)
• Establish and grow sales within China and Asia
• Create and manage promotional campaigns relevant to customer base in UK & USA to grow sales
• Create and manage promotional campaigns relevant to customer base in China
• Keep up to date with product and market trends
Development & Production Process
• Liaises with the Director to determine details and requirements for pieces, packaging and any new products.
• Oversees production process and manages timelines and quality control.
• Monitors costs and minimizes costs where possible.
• Identifies excess costs. Streamlines processes to eliminate excess costs
• Monitors timelines for production of jewellery and packaging.
• Ensures that production is completed within given time frame.
• Creates, manages and develops production process in China.
• Oversees stock availability and managing replenishment process.
• Trains, and manages all junior staff, workshop staff, and china based stonecutters and jewelers.
Skills & Experience
• Knowledge of and affinity for the product and ethic of Rock & Raw
• Interest in spirituality and wellbeing
• Experience working with VIPS and high profile promoters
• Experience in jewellery production (for example knowledge of terms used in the industry)
• High profile contacts relevant to the brand-to leverage for promotion
• Experience in business management and growth
• Knowledge of growth markets including China
• Knowledge of the Chinese retail market
• 6 months experience working for a growing business
• Strong business instinct
• Highly organised
• Highly flexible-willing to work some evenings and weekends
• Track record of independently managing a production process
• Experience working with high profile individuals in the yoga and well being industry
• Chinese speaking
• Meditation practitioner
• Experience in event management
Start Date: July 2017
||Management, Business Analysis, Product Management
||Mar 22, 2017
||Mar 22, 20172d 13h
|Looking for capable party to run the business of several machine in Dallas, Texas and the neighbour cities.
||We are an Electronics and Technology Company in Shenzhen.
We develop mobile and game machine product.
We run the business with these products also.
Person who do this job needs to find spot for putting the machine and do the relevant managing work and maximize the profit while ensuring the net profit is not affected too many by expense, usually its rent. It is the best the find the spot with big stream of people where its no need to pay rent as well.
The machine are shake ride, catch doll claw machine, snack vending machine. Please see the attached for the relevant photo.
People who have his/her own site/place to put these machines or those who has existing social network which are helpful for this business (like providing environment the machine) is very welcome to introduce themselves for this job.
We provide salary for you to find spots for putting different machines and a commission base on the profit that make also.
It is an expandable business for future but only after we know that the person that we find can make good profit from the machine.
High IQ is needed for the person to do this work.
Here is a list of the regarding cities:
Addison, TX Wylie, TX
The Colony, TX
Carrollton, TX University Park, TX
Farmers Branch, TX
Highland Park, TX
Little Elm, TX
Highland Park, TX
University Park, TX
Balch Springs, TX
Duncanville, TX Farmers Branch, TX
Grand Prairie, TX
Addison, TX Carrollton, TX
||Project Management, Sales, Marketing, Product Management, General Labor
||Mar 20, 2017
||Mar 20, 201711h 17m
|Product Listing on Prestashop
||We are looking for a professional person that could help us adding products to our website based on Prestashop.
This bid is just for 250 products submission.
We will award few freelancers for this project and Permanent project will be awarded based on the quality of our 1st project to the most professional and honest freelancer.
Most of this job will consist of copy and pasting information from one site to another and uploading their pictures, products features like color , size etc
These need to be uploaded to our site according to the right category.
We will provide You with a basic structure to follow.
We have started to list the products to our website so there is a good basis and pattern to follow to list the products correctly.
Product descriptions are taken from our suppliers website.
Therefore this should just take time and understanding how we want the products listed.
||Data Entry, Web Search, Prestashop, Product Management
||Mar 20, 2017
||Mar 20, 201710h 17m
|Real Estate portal
||Need user stories documented based on [url removed, login to view] functionality/features available to authenticated and unauthenticated users.
Please include examples when contacting me. thx!
||Business Analysis, Product Management
||Mar 19, 2017
||Mar 19, 20175h 38m
|Diablo Expert (adding products MMO eCommerce)
||Job is adding products in online store, using provided source files and/or given sources. You need to be expert to be able to:
1) correct any errors and typos (especially items that do not exist)
2) paste right info into the right place to make navigation through offers as easy as possible (attributes/filters, keywords/SEO etc.)
3) add or at least make a list of missing info (more information, photo, variations etc.)
Minimum 95% quality is required, which means that out of 100 products (offers are usually short), you can make maximum of 5 mistakes like: double space/typos/ctrl+v gone bad etc. Product's name and price must be 100% correct, there can also be no impossible item combinations.
You need very good English, solid internet education (know all the tools and how to use them), basic math, focus and attention to detail. Your salary will be based on your experience and results. If you do well, long-term and full-time position will be offered.
You need to be expert in either game (thousands of hours spent), guidelines:
D2: Know every useful item, their attributes and price (someone who became rich via trading should have that knowledge)
D3: Know all popular builds, stats priority that apply to all of them and which item enables which build (someone with 2000+ paragon should have that knowledge)
If you think you have what it takes, answer following question:
D2: What are the stats (including def and req) of perf Dream Kurast Res and perf Exile Kurast ED?
D3: What are values of perf Rare Amulet and perf properties of the best leveling Legendary Boots (used to quickly reach 70 lvl)?
Need all of the following information in your offer (failing to provide a clear answer to any of them will most likely cause your application to be auto-declined):
1. Answer qualification question about the game you apply to work on and explain your process of getting to that answer
2. Typing speed (words/strokes per minute via 10fastfingers)
3. Experience in online gaming industry and D2 D3 WoW knowledge
4. MMO accomplishments (only list impressive things that take thousands of hours)
5. Weekly and yearly availability (how many hours and days per week you want to work, are you looking for a long-term job?)
6. Preferred trial and long-term hourly price
7. Can you play without ping issues on servers located in Europe and America? (try D3 trial and make some levels on BOTH game modes)
8. Cover letter (sell yourself!)
||Data Entry, MMORPG, Virtual Assistant, Product Descriptions, Product Management
||Nov 4, 2016
||Nov 4, 20165d 19h
|MMO Shop: Product Management 5-10$/h -- 4
||MMORPG, Virtual Assistant, Product Descriptions, Product Management, Customer Service
||Oct 18, 2016
||Oct 18, 20166d 5h