iPhone Video Sample(repost)
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $191 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
Create a very simple video player application for the iPhone that demonstrates how to do the following:
1. Select a video file using the standard iPhone api (I believe it would be UIImagePicker.)
2. Extract a thumbnail image from the video.
3. Play the video in a view within the UI (not full screen.)
If you do this well, then we would like to hire you to complete a much more interesting application.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
iPhone 4.0 SDK
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online