Project Management (Online Startup)
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1303 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Project Management (IT):
I’m looking for a senior project manager who has technical and managerial skills in managing IT related Projects specifically pertaining to Startups, Web Development, and web design.
I’m really looking for a hard-working individual who enjoys doing this type of work and is looking for a win-win business relationship.
Skills & Qualities:
• The candidate must have past experience managing IT projects for an online business.
• The candidate must have a strong technical knowledge in the field of computer science, (Web Development/ Programming languages/ Web Design/ User Interface Design).
• The candidate must also have expertise in different domains of programming languages and also familiar with all the web development technologies.
• The candidate must be a computer scientist or a software engineer college graduate.
• The candidate must have a good network of talented developers or has the skill to identify them.
• The candidate must have the ability to stay organized and meet deadlines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Identify all the technical requirements needed to successfully complete the project. Such requirements can be as detailed as follows:
o Scope of work
o Size of web development team/their roles/ skillsets/ experience, etc.
o Programming languages to be used.
o Project Timeframe.
• Identify all direct & indirect costs associated with managing the project.
• Search & recruit a talented technical team (Both outsourcing team & full-time lead web developer).
• Manage the web development team effectively.
• Monitor the work of the technical team to ensure that the quality of the work produced is of the highest standards. So, the project manager must empower the team to meet these objectives.
• Be willing to provide technical & strategic advice on a long-term basis
• Prepare a timeline of the project’s milestones.
• Update the project’s timeline on a weekly basis.
• Prepare communication meetings with development team and stakeholders.
• Act as a focal point between the development team & the stakeholders.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online