Need Editing and Proofreading
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $25 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
We require an experienced proofreader to proofread and edit pieces for an ongoing project (or entire articles) within 24-36 hours. The articles are well-written but have some minor grammatical errors. You will not have to work much on the articles; just minor changes will be required.
We need proofreading for spelling, grammar, punctuation and format accuracy (American English) with some editing and improving the flow/structure of a written copy. Even re heading some of articles, if necessary.
I prefer to pay fixed fee instead of an hourly rate.
I WILL NOT pay if I find misspelled words or errors after you did proofreading!
- English is a native language (US only)
- 3-4 years editing and proofreading experience
- Preferable background in English/English Literature
- Previous experience in creative writing, journalism, or copywriting
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- Expertise in web copy, SEO, and online marketing is a plus
- Previous experience in writing about products for women is a plus
- Ability to work quickly
- References or an established reputation
If you are an experienced editor and proofreader, fairly easy job for you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online