This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $778 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Using the synapse RF200PD1 and already built prototype board create a automation system that can
1. open and close actuators based on manual input, time based schedule, and sensor feedback from other nodes.
2. use hall sensors built in to actuator to raise alarms if actuators haven't worked
3. use Aux. relay to turn pumps on and off. Use flow switch(on/off) to confirm pump operation
4. provide Alert if moisture sensor detects water via sending email and ringing mobile phone and hanging up.
5. suitable user interface that makes easy managing the 200+ nodes of actuators and sensors. With status of the nodes and its attached sensors.
The RF200PD1 have a built in micro controller and mesh network radio. Its programmable via python based scripts. I suggest you google the synapse products to get an idea of how they work.
2 stages to this project
First is software interface to test all the functions of the prototype board of which details are attached. Then provide a detailed quote and plan of how to implement the above. This is what you are bidding on.
second is fully implementing the above requirements.
Thank you for considering this project
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online