Expand Django User Profile Model from Social Account
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $170 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
I need a small add-on to an existing Django app with a fast turnaround. Users log into my app with Twitter (allauth), which creates and populates their user profile. Since I can't get their email address through Twitter's API, I need the user to submit it via form after the user profile is created (and add to their profile).
Here is the scope of the project:
1. Start with existing app code excerpt I send you [it will not be the full project --> I am going to remove a few specific elements from it]
2. Update [url removed, login to view] to add email field ([url removed, login to view]) to TwitterUser
3. Update (or create) a form in [url removed, login to view] for user to submit their email
4. Update [url removed, login to view] to post/add the email the user submits to the TwitterUser user object
Again, all you need to do is modify the existing code to add an email address submitted by the user in a form to the allauth user profile created when the user logs in via Twitter. If you include your github account as a reference when you big you are most likely to be chosen - barring that I am looking for Django-specific references of your work. Thanks
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online