Flash site data extractor
This project was awarded to greatdreamers for $189 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am interested in a web scraper that would allow to extract data from historical Supertoto coupons. Which data am I talking about?
Processing of one coupon can be described via following steps:
1. go to [url removed, login to view]
2. click on "Results" button
3. select any Supertoto coupon
4. click on "Tools" button (see [url removed, login to view] from the attached zip file)
5. by opening different screens (Information, Distribution, Statistics, Prizes, Pool values) you will see the additional details for extraction (see [url removed, login to view], .., [url removed, login to view])
The output should be one csv file per each combination of coupon (couponid) and screen (main screen, distribution, information, statistics, prizes, pool value). I would like the script to be able to process multiple coupons in one run (identified e.g. by month to be processed, e.g. "April 2013").
NB: I used to have a working version where you coud navigate directly to the data by going to [url removed, login to view], but this seems no longer to be working as the site has changed to Flash. In [url removed, login to view], you can find some additional information and feel for the data how it worked before (note that this is not spec for the current project but gives imho a very good idea of the goal of the project). Thanks!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online