EDX site modification Django/AWS/Mongo - open to bidding
This project was successfully completed by RandomPrimate for $500 USD in 14 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In14 days
We're looking for a python dev familiar with Django/MongoDB and Amazon Cloud Services for a short-term project.
- Real-world experience with Python or other dynamic development languages.
- You must be committed to an agile development practices, in Scrum or Kanban
- Demonstrated skills in building Service based architecture
- Test Driven Development
- Committed to Documentation best practices so your code can be consumed in an open source environment
The system has been setup and we need to add a module added to it, as well as some additional modifications.
1) Module we need for the current project is a checkout module:
[url removed, login to view]!searchin/edx-code/shopping/edx-code/gGWLPnGVlOg/a0npPmAUUjUJ
[url removed, login to view]!searchin/edx-code/shopping/edx-code/yO6njfuy1Ms/vHpcUxSRFI0J
GIT HUB repo: [url removed, login to view]
2) Also need to clear out some courses from within the Mongo DB
EDX is going to become a leading Course Management System developed by brains from MIT, Stanford etc. So this is very exciting for any developer to get involved in.
This is a fixed price project, but please also mention how much you charge per hour so we can estimate better for future work on the site.
Video description: [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online