QuickBooks customization for private Class of customers & their A/R info - repost
This project was successfully completed by consus for $33 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In1 day
Using QuickBooks 2012 Enterprise for Wholesale and Manufacturing.
Want to have a customization such that:
Certain customers and their transaction information (or just their transaction information) can be kept private so that QB administrator can control who sees that information:
For example - this is an idea that I have around this:
- We would create QB Classes called "Private" and "non-Private"
- If a certain customer is in that Class, then via the User and Roles settings, the QB administrator can control which Roles can & cannot see the Private customers and their invoices, balances and aging information.
- The same users who will be blocked from seeing "Private customers" will be able to see "non-Private customers" and will be able to enter invoices for those non-Private customers, see their A/R and aging information.
- If it is much easier to do this such that only the Invoices, A/R and Aging information are private: That would be OK but the preferred solution would be to block the "Private customers'" names as well.
The "Classes" idea described above is partly just to explain the concept: The customization doesn't have to be done exactly like that if there is a better way.
Full documentation of how the customization was made, will be required as part of the project.
Thanks very much for your review and consideration!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online