Real Estate Bidding Site
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $694 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
HI, Every One i need to get a real Classy site. so lets see what you have to offer. Please follow the details below for further Info.
Need real estate auction site, for residential and commercial properties.
• Platform-independence for the server as well as for the Clients
• Multiple language support thanks to UTF-8 - language-coding ble to regional area taking to results for that area)
• Dialog-guided installation
• XHTML 1.1 compliant
• The Multipart user management system.
• The users, in the position ,brokers“, sees the limited user-interface, with the access on own or him/it assigned, real estate-objects, and treatment of own data including password management.
• Administrators have the possibility of editing and Updating existing real estate-objects
Real estates catalog
• User-definable structure of the object-types, for example houses,
• apartments, trade-objects etc, and object-types, for example one-family house,
• duplex, increase-family-house etc,
• List of the available places incl. zip code
• User-definable list of the details of the real estate-object, like for example terrace, heater-type, object-condition, year of construction etc with sequence of the display fixed by the administrator.
• Each real estate-object can contain an absolute number of illustrations for outline. The sequence of the pictures, just as the description is for each individual picture from the administrator anytime.
• Option of Contacting the property Owner
Content management system
• The editing-system has, like with Microsoft Word, an integrated WYSIWYG – editor, so that the users without HTML-Knowledge write and edit the articles.
• The sequence of the articles is user-definable.
• The first page is shown automatically in the sequence on the Homepage.
• Use of external links on navigation menu.
• From the user management area you can add, edit or delete auctions through your web-browser at any time.
Set the address, time, date and place
• Set the beginning date of the auction
• Set the ending date of the auction
• Set the minimum bid for the auction
• Set the amount of bidding increments
• Add photos of the property
• Add your terms and conditions
• Add a SOLD sign at end of auction.
• Enhanced advertiser login area. Advertiser can display their company logo on all reports. Advertisers can also edit their email delivery options for email reports as well as view all their current banners.
• Option to launch a new browser when user clicks an ad, making it simple for them to return to your site.
• Support for display of text underneath banner ad and when mouse is hovered over ad.
• Support for 3rd party code, Rich Media Ads, FLASH banners, and third-party ad agency code such as FlyCast, BurstMedia, etc.
• Includes advanced file upload feature. Simply browse an image on your local computer and upload the banner at the click of a button.
• Supports templates for defining flash ads, floating ads, and transition ads
• Option to hide Target URL's for banner ads.
• Campaigns can be set to expire based on the number of impressions, click-through or date.
• Individual banners can be shown on any day of the week, and during any period of time. For example, you might show a specific banner Monday-Friday between 9AM-5PM.
• Provides advanced real-time reporting options for both you and the advertiser. Reports can be viewed as HTML or exported to EXCEL. Reports can be broken down by Site, Advertiser, Banner, Campaign, Zone, and Date.
• Option to breakdown reports by Country
• Automatic daily and weekly email reports available to both the administrator and advertisers. Version 5 reports are sent in HTML format.
• Option to select which reports are available to your advertisers.
• Displays a bar chart of impressions in the past 7 days.
• Full sorting capabilities on all reports.
• Option to email a report after it has been created
• Display a chart of impressions/clicks by day for any period
•Property for sale through auction, portal site for multiple agents and private parties.
• Membership not required for browsing/searching and enquiring, but needed to support setup of email alerts, e-newsletters and short-listed properties or saved searches and also needed for becoming an advertiser.
•Banner/MPU/Tile/Skyscraper slots - Google Adserver integration.
•Newsletter signup available for all users (become a member first).
•Search box – By predefined: Property ID, Property Type, Select location, and then Select Area
•Search by map - Image Map (clicka
• Latest 10 Properties : A link of latest 10 properties added listing on homepage - thumbnail and brief text ( First 15 characters from the Property Tag line) and City Name, with link to property.
•Newsletter signup box
•Featured Properties: Commercial : ( 3 or 4 in a row in a few rows) with thumbnail and brief text as of latest properties above.
•Featured Properties: Residential : ( 3 or 4 in a row in a few rows) with thumbnail and brief text as of latest properties above.
•Featured Realtors : ( 3 or 4 in a row in a few rows) with thumbnail and brief text as of latest properties above.
• Home page should have some scrolling text, Featured Realtors and Featured Properties.
Why Auction, The Process, Find a Realtor, FAQ’s, Become Member and contact Us and few footer links for pages …all text only pages.
Search Results Page
•‘Your search produced x properties in x (region)’ text with database pulling in area and property number.
•If no results found for search – ‘Sorry no matching properties found’ with save your search option to get automatic updates by email.
•Search results page : Display of search results for commercial properties and residential properties will be different and it will displays 8 to 10 properties per page with next, previous and numbering for navigation (paging). Thumbnail and a link saying “More Information” will be clickable to Property Detail Page.
Property Details Page
•Title of Property Advert, region and price and other details as per the type of property with Large picture with thumbnails underneath to enlarge into new window when clicked. Other details like, sale method, sub category of property, Auction date and time, auction address, type of auction, min bid amount, bid increments, property perview dates and time and auction registration information. Long or detailed as well as short descriptions of properties on the bases of type of properties like commercial and residential to be added by the realtor with no html codes or knowledge.
•Each Property detail page to have image of realtor, realtor name, phone number, and link to realtotr’s listing, email to realtor link, Email to a Friend, see map link (Mapping required by postcode – Google maps to be used ) save property, Print Property flyer more properties in this area links.
•Contact the realtor form (sends templated email and stores date wise same in admin section as email history.
All properties added to site by agents and other parties need to login first.
Agent Profile page
•Agent name, company name, company phone, company fax, agent cell phone are mendatory where as agent photo, company logo, agent email, website url, agent’s details, are of specialization, area served, professional affiliation, will be optional, link to view all properties by this agent will appear as the agent become a paid member and add his/ her properties to the site.
•Login: User ID ( only character based, not Email ID) /password/forgotten password page/remember me
•Link to create an account page
•Name/email/password/repeat password/house name/number/street/town/county-state/postcode-zip code/country (dropdown)/phone number. Opt in/out newsletter and further marketing.
Realtor Member :
Edit your agent page (text, logo etc), change your password, manage your property listings, and view your email enquiries, Logout.
•Realtor Member can create and manage their own property adverts.
•Track site activity, statistics (viewing figures etc) and generate reports.
•Setup price rates packages (bulk listing packages) with auto countdown of adverts left for agents.
•Admin control to list ‘featured’ property on main search page.
•Admin control to Add/Edit/Delete Categories/towns and all search fields.
•Delete/edit/browse registered email alert lists.
•Change Default Site Title
•Track site activity, statistics (viewing figures etc) and generate reports
•Create New Property Listing (advert): Admin can add new listing and associate with realtor, (property code, region, location, price, property type, short description (unlimited text), long description, bedrooms, baths, garage, stories, build year, picture upload (as many as we want) with delete option for pics, save, cancel. No HTML editor required.
•Manage Listings: Search and Select region (all adverts assigned to a region/area), select listing and amend.
•Homepage and region feature property (list property on site and tick to feature/un-feature)
•View Expiring Adverts: Search and List expired ads and tick/un-tick and click to send expiry message.
Admin System - Members
•Mass email function to email – all members (e-newsletters), private advertisers and agents.
•Manage Realtors – search and edit - name, description, address, web address, phone, enquiry email, logo (upload and delete), login details, contact details, and delete member option. advertising period, number of properties/credits allowed in package,. And delete/hide agent option. Report of performance (number of views and clicks per advert)
-User Management : Approved Realtors, Pending Approvals, Provision to Select Featured Realtor, Admin User s
Property Management : Creation of Property Category, Sub Category,
-Property Database : Coming Soon properties, Available Properties, In Contract or Pending Properties, Sold Properties, and should have provision to select Featured Properties
-Newsletter Management : Creation of Newsletter by choosing from the different newsletter templates and Schedule Newsletters on a pre-defined advance dates, Edit / deletion of all past Newsletter etc.
-Email Management : Contain Date-wise History of all emails, Showing Today’s emails, Email Database Management should be contained by state, Area or City wise with provision to Add, Edit and delete system.
-Location Management: Replication of the system for different states, Provision of Adding, Area and cities.
-Banner Management : Selection of the state, then Counties, then cities, then selection of Pages and then system to display Banner on different pages of the website with accounting management.
-Page Management : System to edit pages etc and also to edit the scrolling text on home page.
Please review and if you have any questions please contact me. I want to see some samples of similar work. If you have not done any project like this and can not show me URL of work done, please don't offer any bid, it will be wasting of your as well as my time. But if you have done any real estate project similar or like tis then you can to start working on this right of way.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online