Electron Microscope “Bugs” 3D Modeling
This project was successfully completed by cesern for $10 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Completed In3 days
We need someone who can create hi-resolution, detailed models of electron microscope “bugs.” The models will be based on images that we will provide.
- Experienced in Maya, 3DS Max, Blender or equivalent
- Create photo-realistic 3D models (no cartoon or animation)
- Ability to model 3D animals, insects, cars and other objects from photographs
We are creating 3D models in a variety of categories that we can then 3D print. The designer may be required to make multiple revisions as we test the printability of the model.
- Photorealistic image (no animation/cartoon models)
- Delivered in a VRML, FBX or OBJ file format
- Must be a solid, watertight model with no disjointed parts.
- Models are aprox. 75 mm3
- No portions of the model can be thinner than 3mm (objects printed thinner than 3mm are very fragile)
- Model must be static. No rigging necessary.
- Full color
Please see the example files below.
For this project, you will need to create 3 different electron microscope bug models. We will provide the images from which you will create the models.
We will pay $10 for the 3 bug models.
We are looking to build a relationship with a good designer to create many more models in the future.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online