Update current 3D enclosure design
This project was successfully completed by CADWORX for $94 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In1 day
I need help with getting the current 3D enclosure design updated. This project is to update existing plastic enclosure design. Project's created using SolidWorks 2012.
Most of the required changes are related to making holes bigger/smaller. They are:
1) Remove top 3 holes for IR leds. Bigger holes for leds (diameter=[url removed, login to view]).
2) Make hole for camera lens 1mm smaller ( - 1mm)
3) Add 1 hole for microphone (diameter=[url removed, login to view])
4) Make bosses deeper for bottom cover. outer holes smaller.
5) Make bosses holes bigger for bottom cover (diameter=[url removed, login to view]) and top cover (diameter=[url removed, login to view])
6) Fix opening for SD card
7) Cut boss that touching SD card for top cover
8) New size for mounting screw, on back cover.
- Mechanical drawings in PDF and in the original Solidworks CAD files
- Solidworks assembly file with PCB in case.
Further details will be provided thru PM. If you have any questions or need clarifications please let me know.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online