Graphics needed for a 3D Adventure Game
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €1196 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€750-€1500 EUR
For a "classic style" adventure game in 3D I need the following items modeled (including textures):
- one animated character (walk, take something, give something, push something, pull something, open something, close something, use something)
- twelve inventory items
- five locations
- twenty items to be interacted with at these locations
- the game should have a "medieval" "toon" style. Search for "Day of the Tentacle" or "Toonstruck" for references, but remember that these are 2D games! Please don't bit if you can't deliver such a style.
- the textures should contain contain the shades and lighting that are needed to ensure that everything has a "smooth" look. There are some very BAD examples on the web that show strong shading and contrasts so that everything has a "glossy" look. This is NOT what I need (note the shading_NOTgood attachments). Please take a look at the "Simba" lion for a very GOOD example, this is exactly what I need.
- you MUST provide references of your previous projects for your offer to be considered.
- by bidding, you declare that all deliverables (models, textures) were created ONLY BY YOU and that you TRANSFER THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS on these items to me.
Thanks in advance.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online