3D Photo-realistic images
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £412 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
Please do NOT bid unless you can include a SINGLE link within your bid, (not attachment) to high quality photo-realistic 3D portfolio work of yours created in "3ds-Max".
One price for all the items described in the 5 points below.
High quality 3D photo-realistic images.
Must be created in "3ds-Max".
All images are for web use and therefore must be extremely high clarity, yet use up no more than 60kb.
1) Photo-realistic man swearing a shirt, holding his hands behind his head so that that the underarms are showing. As we look at the image, the underarm on the left will be soaking wet (as large a sweat patch as currently shown on [url removed, login to view]). The other underarm will be dry. The colour of the shirt is important so that that it shows the "sweat patch" extremely clearly. Please suggest the colour of shirt that will do this - yellow, light green ?
How would you make this graphic "jump out of the screen" ? Once this image has been created and passed, you would then create the home-page banner, with text and colours around the image to make it extremely eye-catching and high quality feel to it.
2) Bonedri - this deodorant bottle has a metallic shiny silver foil label which does not show up well in the photograph. Photo-realistic image will ensure that this expensive metallic shiny label shows up well. Also, the angle of the bottle and any tricks that you have to make this bottle "jump out of the screen". [url removed, login to view]
3) Sweat Guard - This image would be almost identical to Bonedri described above
4) Klima - there are 3 different klima bottles (therefore 3 separate images required) which could be done in the same way as Bonedri. They do not use the same shiny label. They have matt metallic base and a shiny chrome collar. You can see how similar all 3 Klima bottles are are by looking at [url removed, login to view]
5) Iontophoresis - please take a look at
[url removed, login to view]
Even though the actual machine is not modern looking, you could present it in a better way using photo-realism. Angle of the shot, really close-up, background colours, base colours etc - could all make this machine much more up to date and attractive - what ideas do you have?
Part-payments will not be paid. ONE payment will be made when the complete job is completed to our satisfaction.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online