Data Centre Market Research Australia
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $374 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
Research and put together a report covering the current data centre market in Australia which includes co-location space, managed services and cloud offerings. The successful freelancer will need to:
1. Research all data centre providers in Australia
2. Contact each provider to collect data on services offered, pricing and current spare capacity
3. Construct a spreadsheet comparing services, prices and capacity. Build graphs and pivot tables.
4. Write a report outlining the current state of the market using data collected.
All web site references, company details and contact names should be recorded as part of the project. More details such as initial data centre providers list, data fields to collect and report outline will be provided.
The successful freelancer will most likely have an understanding of the data centre market including some knowledge of data centre hosting, co-location and managed services.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online