Research Assistance for Conference Paper on 20th Century Latin@ Literature
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $19 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am a PhD candidate at a top-tier university looking for research assistance. Currently, it is for a conference paper only, but if we click there is an opportunity for ongoing work as I finish my dissertation.
1. Interest and familiarity with Latin@ and Caribbean literature, specifically 20th and 21st century
2. Fully bilingual (English/Spanish required, French a plus!)
3. Excellent research and writing skills
4. A self-starter who is open to dialogue: You must be able to work independently and not be afraid to share ideas and findings that you come across as you research.
5. Ability to summarize articles concisely
Note: This job does NOT require you to write any part of the paper. However, I do request that you write a general summary of the articles you come across to facilitate my writing process.
1. Research the life and works of Dominican American writers Angie Cruz and Nelly Rosario
2. Summarize the articles that you come across, so I know what to find in each one
3. The works I specifically need research done on are "Soledad", "Let it Rain Coffee", and "Song of the Water Saints," with particular attention to themes of water and the sea, nostalgia, trauma, and healing.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online