Research on Indian HR / job market
This project was awarded to TechPreneurs for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
We need a number of reports that cover the HR / job market in India. In total, we are looking for five reports:
- Report 1: India's job market (e.g. Supply and demand in total and by segments (regional, type of employee, industry, …); wages (past/current/future); employees' behavior (loyalty, churn, …))
- Report 2: How to recruit in India? (e.g. The process as such; key success factors; how to find a headhunter; important headhunters; where to find employees; important universities and schools; important job fairs; …)
- Report 3: India's labor law (e.g. Important elements of work contracts; cancelation periods; any state or territory specifics;…)
- Report 4: India's education system
- Report 5: The top 50 recruitment agencies (head hunters) in India (grouped by major cities)
Each report should consist of 8-12 pages and come in the form of a powerpoint (pptx) presentation.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online