Academic Literature Research Project
This project received 55 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $468 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This project requires an experienced academic writer to conduct a scan of the global English-language academic literature on a Sociology/Psychology topic, having to do with the psychology of community participation.
The project requires:
1. The creation of an index of relevant papers and major works.
2. A synopsis of the major themes of research.
3. A summary of the most influential researchers, thinkers, institutions.
4. A synopsis of the major trends in relevant research and thinking over the past century.
The resulting report is for internal use, not publication, so the report will not require significant polishing or editing.
The specific topic and direction will be provided to the winning bidder.
Access to research tools and databases is required, though expenses for any paid access will be covered where necessary.
Project will be extended if initial results are good.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online