Introduction to Business Law- Hypothetical Assignment Questi
This project was awarded to geologistt for $100 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 AUD
* Don't bid if you cannot do the work.
* Must deliver good quality paper and NO plagiarism work.
* Must provide me the plagiarism report.
* Must have the knowledge of Australian business law.
* Must complete understand the requirements of the project.
Introduction to Business Law- Hypothetical Assignment Question
Students’ answer to the hypothetical question must be written under the framework of – Issues, Legal principles, Application of Law and Conclusion (ILAC).
You will be assessed on:
• depth of understanding of the question and identification of relevant issues;
• accuracy of the law (cases and legislation) used to support arguments;
• the extent to which you have applied the law to the issues and argued as required by the question;
• correct spelling, grammar and proofreading.
Advise Jackie (using the ILAC methodology) whether he can sue Harry Highpants and / or the Grasshopper Kung Fu Club for compensation for his injuries:
(a) in the tort of negligence; (8 marks)
(b) under the Australian Consumer Law (Cth); (7 marks)
In your answers, DO NOT discuss liability under the common law of contract.
***Please see the attached file for more details.****
Due Date: BY 9pm Tuesday night , 15 May 2012 Australian Time.
Max Word Limit: 2,300 words.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online