This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $192 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This is educational crossword puzzle writing project. We have the following variety of tasks:
(A) 10 crossword puzzles with keywords and definitions with 50 total words with the topic of our choice.
Puzzles will be EDUCATIONAL as opposed to what you may find in the NYTimes. Working knowledge of US Trivia is very important. Please look at attachment below for example of what you need to provide us.
Here are the specs for the tasks, all must be met or no payment will not proceed:
(1) Pass copyscape, 100% original and UNIQUE or original articles and must pass copyscape for rewriting.
(2) Native English speaker, your writing dialect will be judged as well as your vocabulary.
(3) No grammatical errors, natural looking and reads well, very ENTERTAINING and informative with correct headings and points.
(4) We hold all copyright to material produced, you will sign an agreement stating such.
Please submit your best along with material so we can see your quality and work ethic.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online