Data Collector and Analyst
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2034 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are seeking a Data Collector and Analyst to help us continue to develop a deeper understanding of the particular needs of blind and visually impaired people in order to better tailored the services provided by our company to this community.
This role will require a curious, analytical individual who is comfortable (i) translating large amounts of data into actionable insights and (ii) communicating results clearly.
· Serve as key collector and interpreter of data for the company. More precisely, the Data Collector and Analyst will need to gather, prepare and review:
o A list of hospitals/associations dedicated to blind and visually impaired people in major cities in each country of the World.
o A list of all great artists who are blind or visually impaired.
o A list of all website dedicated to blind and visually impaired people, including those which sell products to that community.
o A list of audiobooks.
o Study materials for students that is recorded or translated to Braille.
o Laws related to blind.
o All sorts of material assistance (subsidies, accessories, rehabilitation, mobility aid…).
o All new technologies to help blind and visually impaired people
· Work closely with the product, marketing, technology, and sales team members of the company to understand each team’s data needs and provide reports that will help make each team member more productive. In this respect, the data collected and analyzed should increase the awareness of blindness and the needs of blind and impaired in the general population as well as help develop emotional and mental support for the blind.
· Work with the directors of the company to develop and implement effective consumer feedback mechanisms and testing agenda.
· Measure and suggest optimizations and testing ideas for all avenues of consumer acquisition and retention - SEO, SEM, Email, Partnerships, Social and Display media efforts
· Minimum of 3 years experience analyzing data. Ideally in roles within the healthcare industry.
· Expert at MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Detail-oriented team player with excellent communication skills.
· Strong initiative - ideal candidate will conceive research projects and execute based on open business/analysis questions without direct instruction.
· Passion for understanding how and why people do what they do and optimizing products to address needs.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online