Salesforce Developer - Mexico City - repost
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $199 MXN / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $120 MXN / hour
I have an URGENT need for a Salesforce Developer/Administrator for my direct client, Avnet. This is a 2-3 year contract in Mexico City. Would you have any interest or can you direct me to any solid developers? Details below:
The [url removed, login to view] developer / administrator will work on projects to develop [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] applications to deliver innovative, high quality solutions to Avnet in Latin America running [url removed, login to view] as their CRM system. Our ideal candidate will have strong enterprise business application development and systems integration experience.
Profile and Job Responsibility
• Proven ability to independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to the [url removed, login to view] software and system administration
• Manage [url removed, login to view] CRM application. Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, dashboards and reports etc
• Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts and templates, and campaigns
• Develop and maintain visualforce, AppExchanges, [url removed, login to view] pages and integration to other third party solutions
• Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc. Support train new end users on the [url removed, login to view] application
• Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations in the Latin American environment
• Implementing and managing various complex sales, marketing , legal and services business processes within multiple Org
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally
• Identify SFDC usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to IT/business teams
• Solid business analysis skill. Must have good inter-personal skills and be able to mentor & motivate team members
• Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations. Acute attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective. Ability to work independently and engage supervisor as needed
• Experience documenting and analysing processes, procedures, and/or policies. Ability to handle full workload and meet proposed deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred Computer Science)
• 3-5+ years of experience with technical implementations of CRM projects
• 3-5 years of experience functioning as a senior (or only) [url removed, login to view] administrator for Enterprise edition or higher (preferably at mid to large, multi-dimensional organization)
• [url removed, login to view] Certification is strongly preferred
• Proficiency with [url removed, login to view] development including creation of standard and custom objects and fields etc.
• Experience with technologies that work with [url removed, login to view] including: Java, jscript, [url removed, login to view] platform
• Good understanding of data structures, data modelling , db schema is required.
• Experience in moving code from Q&A to production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration, etc.
• Experience with other CRM software (SAP, Oracle etc.) a plus.
• Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools.
• Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is preferred
• Strong Spanish written and spoken skills, English knowledge a plus.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online