Create a simple Rails app that uses jQuery File Upload with multiple upload prompts on one page
This project was successfully completed by donnykurnia for $55 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Completed In3 days
Create a simple Rails 4.0 app that uses the jQuery File Upload plugin ([url removed, login to view]).
1. The app should be barebones (i.e. no excess code).
2. The app should use the 'Basic Plus UI' version of the demo ([url removed, login to view]).
3. The app should have one example page. The page should have two upload prompts that are fully working (global progress bar, modal displays properly, etc.).
4. The example page should have a button that says "add upload prompt". The button should dynamically create a new upload prompt below the existing two upload prompts (example code attached '[url removed, login to view]').
5. The upload file path should be easy to customize (ideally located in the model).
6. Feel free to use tor's work as inspiration ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online