CMS development for website
This project was awarded to nmans for £635 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
Toasted Productions is a media production company. We use various outlets to bring in new work and simply want to increase our ability to do this with our website. Here is our current site: [url removed, login to view]
We want to keep the look of our site, but make it easier to navigate and improve SEO, with the ability to update and amend pages ourselves. We’d also like to ensure the site works effectively on mobile platforms and tablets.
• Convert website to CMS – preferably WordPress, Joomla or Drupal - so we can manage our web content easily ourselves.
• We currently have some WordPress for News / blog and need RSS / Atom feed links, with back up for this.
• Create a new HTML / CSS visual mock up to highlight and layout the various elements of the site better - Set up with all separate pages (e.g. in ‘What we do’ and ‘Our work’) – allowing better SEO.
• It is recommended that the site follow responsive design patterns where possible to accommodate mobile. iPad can work from desktop stylesheet.
• Make logos for social media slightly bigger on homepage
• Make Toasted logo slightly clearer on homepage
• 3 central ‘recent work’ boxes – put showreel in middle box. Ability to update all 3 boxes with new videos and text.
• Welcome text – make slightly bigger / bolder (‘Here at Toasted….work with you’)
• Bottom boxes: Link to news in left hand side bottom box. Twitter feed in right hand box. Middle of page with ‘What We offer’.
What we do section
• Improve layout of pages showing ‘case studies’ on individual pages rather than pop-ups.
Who we are section
• Add another staff member with picture
• Pages showing blog with access to Wordcloud, Categories and Archive links
• We’ll probably stick with current self-hosting. As far as we understand, this is better for SEO. Unless there are significant benefits for
Vimeo / Youtube hosting?
Toasted contact us page –
• Make form easier to use by using tick boxes -
1. Work experience
2. Sales enquiry
4. Call me
• Create an email capture box
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online