Blog writer for a Bilingual Classifieds (English/Spanish)
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $81 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
- We require 30 unique blog articles written in proper English and/or 30 in Spanish.
- Each article must be approximately 500 words.
- All writing you create for us needs to be your 100% original work and free of any copyrighted or plagiarized materials (Submissions must pass Copyscape test prior to approval).
- Since the site is currently being created, there is no immediate rush but if we like what we see from the first batch of articles, this could turn into a long-term relationship.
- I'm completely bilingual and will be thoroughly checking that these articles are not only well written but also coherent when talking about the given topic.
- While I am easy to please, several revisions may have to take place until I am completely satisfied with the blog articles.
- We will own all rights to the completed posts. You may not distribute them in any way except through our blog.
- We are a bilingual (English/Spanish) classifieds website looking to target the Hispanic population in the U.S. whether originating in English or Spanish.
- We feel that much of the emphasis can be on sharing the demographic changes that the U.S. has undergone and will continue to undergo.
- We also want to assist English-speaking businesses which have a desire to penetrate this exploding Hispanic population growth but are at a loss on how to go about it.
- We strive to be the go-to site for all three of these sectors (Bilinguals, Aspiring bilinguals, All Spanish).
- Besides classifieds, we also offer live media content from all 21 Spanish-speaking countries. This includes: TV channels, radio stations, local and national daily news, sports, and entertainment.
- We want to constantly provide relevant information for newly arrived Spanish-speaking individuals who are unfamiliar with the intricacies of the U.S. culture.
This will be based on experience and on ability to reproduce fluid, coherent, and interesting articles that captivate the reader from the very first sentence. Pay is open to negotiation based on skill and experience. Please submit a desired salary with your bid.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you've read the entire job post and feel that you are a qualified candidate, please provide one 500-word article about Hispanics in the U.S. (habits, demographics, trends, purchasing behavior, and any other information you feel has value in this realm) so that we may evaluate your writing skills. Remember to cite your sources as we will be running all submitted articles through Copyscape. Specify whether you are interested in writing in English, Spanish, or both languages. Thank you for taking the time to read through this entire job post and we evaluate all submitted content.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online