Link Building SEO campaign for website
This project received 56 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $107 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
A personal page looking to reach the first page of Google on selected keywords. General SEO for the website is good, just needs some more links to help reach and placement on Google and Bing search results. currently in the ~40 results for google on selected keywords, looking to get to the first page of Google on selected keywords/phrases. General keywords are regional and do not exceed 7000 global monthly searches per keyword/phrase
SEO & Link Building guide lines are:
- No Black Hat methods (Only White Hat)
- No unethical methods
- No SEO Spam techniques
- Links must be from English language websites only.
- Link pages must be visible, readable, indexable & 'do follow'
- Links must be permanent
- One-way links only
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
- Maximum 1 link per page, 2 links per domain.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No Java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, Flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No link farms, link exchange programs and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc. No unethical sites.
- Links that are not approved must be replaced by the service provider
- Must be within the first page of Google for selected keywords/phrases.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online