I need some temporarily back-links
This project was successfully completed by Sandiya for $60 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Completed In7 days
I need some temporarily back-links to my site (the links can be safely removed after 40 days).
I would prefer to hire multiple people to build me just a couple of links each, so feel free to bid even if you can provide only one or two links.
Professional link builders may be considered as long as they provide links from different sources (like not only blog comments).
Link requirements (these conditions are mandatory):
- links should be placed on pages with at least PR2 (page rank of the actual page where the link is placed, not of the home page); in certain conditions I may accept links from pages with PR0 if they are really new and coming from sites with PR5+ (which means that they are probably PR2 in practice, just that it's not visible in the public PR)
- links should be placed on pages with less than 40 outgoing links
- links should be placed on "clean" pages, not on pages using shady SEO techniques or being in a questionable industry (like adult/gambling/pharma)
- links should be dofollow
- links must have my mentioned anchor text (don't worry - it's something software related, not adult/gambling/pharma).
Link preferences (these conditions would be nice, but they're not mandatory):
- links should be placed on pages/sites at least somehow related with the IT industry (software, computers, Internet, etc)
- links should be placed within editorial content so they look natural
Mainly I will accept any type of links as long as they follow the mentioned conditions and are guaranteed to stay on for 40 days. Payment will be done like this: 33% of the payment when the link gets live, 66% of the payment in the 40th day. No payment will be done for work that doesn't result in links within the time frame (like directories submissions which are approved two months after).
Please consider that I'm a SEO professional by myself, so don't try to sell me any BS. You'll only waste time for both of us.
Please let me know what you can offer and what your price is. As I said I will probably pick quite a few service providers.
That's a very good chance for someone new to [url removed, login to view] - even if you only have one link you can still get a project completed and a nice rating on top of your payment. ;)
*Later edit* It looks like the minimum allowed bid is $30, which I obviously won't pay for a single link. So if you have a smaller bid, just leave a comment and we'll work out a solution (will probably change on a hourly budget type of project for those providers).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online