Simple html pages created
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $573 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100-$500 USD
Please note if you do not read the project carefully YOU WILL BE DELETED! In order to avoid spammers, please put the word "seo1" in your bid title to show you have read the requirements, all other bidders will be deleted This is a one time project , but will definitely lead to more work and maybe a full time position, 1)you must be accessible via aim and phone (skype or local number) 2)you must speak english well, if you do not speak english well do not bid 3)Must know HTML 4) search engine optimization 5) linking structure and canonicalization This will be to create multiple directories multiple pages based on predetermined link structures and based on website templates from clients website, create directories, create templates for that site and then create the pages for those directories , per local area , per city , per keyword! We will hold your hand at first and since its simple HTML any grasp of html will be sufficient.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Jan 29, 2010 1:23:03 PM:
we have 5 projects around 100 pages per project created, in multiple directories
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Jan 30, 2010 10:42:27 AM:
I calculated wrong, we have 15 domains we are going to work on, it will be 5 projects 3 domains per project 100 pages per project , thats 1500 pages total! please rebid accordingly, we will also be doing another 15 right away after this so this will definitely lead to more work, so just to be clear 1500 pages for 15 domain names, no automation all pages must be manual, based on a few templates
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online