Looking for Investment of more than 20000$ in Real estate in India
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $750 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are looking for freelancer who can do sales and marketing for us for more than 6 months.
We do investment in real estate project in India specially in Pune.
Real estate business in India is growing very fast.
I want work to be start as soon as possible.
The real estate prices in Pune have consistently recorded an appreciation of around 25 to 30 percent each year. There is a greater demand for intelligent living spaces that provide upscale amenities. Our prediction for coming year is about 51% annual returns.
here are reasons to back or support my point that Indian real estate has great potential to give handsome returns are 1) One Of the fastest Developing Country 2) Real Demand 3) Inflation 4) Income Growth
1) India is one of the fastest growing country in world currently which makes it more attractive as when country is developing, it will never get fall in longer run as everything will be required ie. infrastructure, industries, residences, education etc.
2) Real Demand refers to huge requirement of Residential and commercial spaces in millions required in india's cities as already it's predicted that millions of units will be required for endusing in urban areas which gives great optimism that India's real estate market is based upon real demand and as we can now check and know with our past experiences of international market of Dubai, Europe and USA that if there is no real enduser demand then real estate growth will not sustain in long term so we can surely say that India with huge population and demand can surely will give great appreciation.
3) Inflation is one of the most talked phrase in India currently as it's affecting every aspect of life in India. i wish to highlight impact of inflation upon real estate investment because if even we say that there is no appreciation for next 3-5 years, still inflation will make it impossible for developers to offer any real estate property on same price what one can purchase it today..It is very valid point as whatever you can buy now for Rs. 1 will get you half in next 3-5 years so forget about appreciation, still whatever purchased today will get double in next few years due to inflation...another example is that money value is getting devalue everyday so keeping money in bank will not be good idea in current scenario.
4) Recently thanks to IT and corporate world where salaries are increased handsomely given lot of ready cash to young working professionals who are highly educated and understand very well that investing in properties will give them maximum returns in future and great financial support in future.
NRIs can today buy any number of commercial or residential properties in India. The rider stating that they can repatriate sale proceeds of only two units has not been much of a dampener, since a number of NRIs are seeking to come back to India eventually. Also, they have the convenience of being able to invest in India-based properties via remittance of funds through normal banking channels , or by investing through funds in NRE/FCNR/NRO accounts maintained in India."
Moreover, NRIs are as eligible for availing of home loans from NHB-approved Indian financial institutions as resident Indians are, provided they meet applicable RBI terms and conditions . NRIs can mortgage residential property in India with an Indian financial institution without any approval from RBI, though they do require RBI's approval for mortgaging India-based properties with a foreign financial institution. Finally, NRIs are free to rent out their residential property without the approval of RBI in India. Rent received can be credited to NRO/NRE accounts or remitted abroad.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online