Installing Open Source SIP Server and Client Integration
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $754 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I require a Skype-like service which allows the following:
- Voice / Video Conferences
- Instant Messaging services
- One to one conferences to one to many.
- File Transfer
- Fully Encrypted Communication
- Available on Android, Iphone and Blackberry for Mobiles
- Available on PC, MACOS for Desktops
I was thinking of using Kamailio for the SIP Server since it is a free Open Source. For the client, I was thinking of using Jitsi but it doesn't seem to support mobile platforms so Linphone might be an option as well.
I am open for suggestions to team who has done this kind of project before. Please do not proposed a paid, expensive solution as this is just meant for a small company of less than 5 to communicate.
Your charges should mostly entail installation and configurations.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online