This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $668 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
I’m building a website with a web based jukebox. The site will consist of three pages, Page 1 & 2 will be accessible by all visitors, page 3 will be accessible only by the admin : I need 3 frames built for the website as outlined below.
Description of Page 1, “SEARCH” page: This page will allow visitors to search the sql database and find a song to their liking. When they find the song they want to request, they click on it to enter it into the queue. After they select and their song, a message will appear in the hidden message window “Your song has been added to the queue”. Each visitor can have no more than 2 selections in the queue at any time, if a 3rd selection is attempted, the hidden message window will reply “You presently have two songs in the queue, please wait until one of them is played”. The visitor will not hear any music from the website, no player will be employed for any visitor.
Needed for Page 1 or “SEARCH FRAME” page: (see pic #1)
A frame (600 x 600)px frame with the following components:
1. Display the file-name of song presently playing after text “Song Playing Now”
2. “Type Song or Artist Here” will be replaced by visitors search words.
3. “Search Now” when clicked will search the MYSQL database for file-names of mp3’s only, results will be displayed
In a table below displaying approximately the first 25 search results with a side slider.
4. Because we are searching only by file-name, only one column will be needed in the table.
Description of Page 2, “SONGS REQUESTED” page: This page will allow all visitors to view all songs presently in the queue.
Needed for page 2 or “Songs Requested” page: (see pic #2)
A frame (400 x 600)px frame with the following components:
1. Display the file-name of song presently playing displayed after text “Song Playing Now”
2. Table with space to show up to approximately 15 songs, previously displayed in the “SEARCH FRAME” and now In the queue, results should be numbered on left margin.
Description of Page 3, “ADMIN PANEL” page: This page is accessible only to the ADMINS.
Needed for page 3 or “ADMIN” page: (see pic #3)
A frame (500 x 600)px frame with the following components:
1. Input location of Music folder and Playlist folder on server.
2. Add/Edit admin users
3. Select language.
4. Select frame background graphic file (default will be [url removed, login to view] which I will provide)
5. Select file path to Error Log
6. Now Playing refresh interval settings.
7. Playlist format settings.
8. Force update of files.
9. Optimize tables.
1. All songs will be played by opening the queued mp3’s on the Admin’s local computer only (Winamp only will be used)
2. Once an Admin is logged in, he/she will have the ability to clear the queue at any time. The admin will deliver the music to listeners via a Shoutcast Stream. Shoutcast and Winamp are not included in this project.
3. The Admin will be able to insert any number of songs into the queue at any time, using his/her Winamp controls, the admin’s selection will take precedent over the queue and after they are played the queue will continue.
4. Any password created must have 8 characters and include at least one number and one capital letter.
5. If no songs are in the queue, admin’s Winamp will play an m3u playlist that he/she selects and stores in a folder on their local machine, but the mp3’s for that playlist will be stored in a music folder on the server.
6. No tag info will be utilized, unless it is the file-name. (ie…album art, track listing, year, album etc)
7. No max bitrate setting will be needed.
8. Background texture of all frames will be provided
9. All website navigation links will be outside the frames.
I have attached a file that has 95% of the components described above and is issued under the GNU General Public License, if you set it up on a server, you will understand everything outlined above.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online