Linux script to process SMTP logs
This project was awarded to vctheguru for $42.5 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$5000 USD
We required a script to be written to run via cron on one of our Linux servers.
The script must read through the mail log (plain text) files created by Postfix and:
1. Extract sender/recipient, size of email
2. Match sender OR recpient in MySQL database
3. Add record (log email traffic) into MySQL database
4. Create a logfile of actions
1. This script will also need to keep a record of messages/message ID so it will not duplicate if run more than once.
2. Language must be a scripting language (not compiled)
3. We will provide sample DB and log files
4. You must test on your own DB server
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online