plugins for 3 major browsers
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
To implement a “Pin It” like button in 3 browsers: FF, IE, Chrome.
The button for reference is here: [url removed, login to view] I am fine to follow its layout, installation steps, and user interaction flow.
After users click the new button, the plugin will:
1. prompt user to login if not
2. pull "Pinboard" like information of the user from backend server, and show it in a dropdown list for user to choose
3. the plugin crawls the URL and extract the "description" meta tag, shows it to user and allow it to modify, before submission
4. if the "description" meta tag cannot be extracted, a blank field still shows to allow user to add description
5. after user submits, these info will be sent to the backend server: URL, file (if the URL is a PDF, a picture), description, id of the "Pinboard" chosen
When response, please include your similar works done before, and requirements from the backend server (such as what kind of webservice, API etc.)
Please read the project first and write the word "Understood". Also write your steps and suggestions to complete the project with a short description of what you understood.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online